For the most part, my diet is pretty clean and I exercise regularly, but we all have plenty of room for improvement. From time to time, I will create posts about awesome recipes, and also, fat blasting workouts. This is a new addition to the blog and I hope everyone enjoys it 🙂
I am sure that most everyone has at least made an omelet, so this is a super easy and filling meal to kick start your day(and metabolism).
(It is much easier to cook any meal if you already have everything prepared, so go ahead and get out everything you plan on using for this meal.)
Let’s get cooking!
1. Grab any yummy veggies you are going to use, and chop them up.(I prefer to use mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and spinach.)
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil( or olive oil) in a medium size skillet over medium high heat.
3. Toss your veggies in the hot skillet and cook for several minutes, then lower the heat a little.(PLEASE make sure that there is not water in with the veggies when you do this.)
4. Crack 2-3 eggs into a bowl and scramble them up good. Go ahead and add any seasoning you wish now.( Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder,etc.)
*If you can handle the heat, use a lot of cayenne pepper. This is a great way to fire up your metabolism!
5. Next, pour your eggs in with your sauteed veggies and cook until the egg is completely done.(You can fold the omelet over, if you wish.)
6. Plate your omelet and grab a few slices of a large, red tomato. Place the slices into the skillet and cook until both sides begin to get a little crispy.
7. Slide the tomato slices over on top of the omelet and there you have it!
As I continue to post different recipes, I will add in more detail steps that also include actual measurements as well. I hope everyone enjoys this awesome tasting breakfast!